...Be Still, and....
Time & Location
About the Event
Oh, you heard it too...
...that still, small voice asking you to pause. The one telling you there is more. The one inviting you to take up space. The one calling you to come back to yourself….your truest self. Maybe she has been hiding, maybe she has been dimming her light, maybe she is just starting to heal, or has been on her journey for a while. What is your relationship to stillness and rest? How do you cultivate and tend to that practice? If you are curious about a stillness practice, or are seeking to deepen your practice of stillness and rest to expand into yourself fully, or you are somewhere in between, this retreat is just for you.
Exploring practices like Restorative, Yin, Slow Flow Vinyasa, guided meditation and Nidra. We will gather Friday between 4:30 and 5:15 to settle into our guest home with reflective space, restorative yoga and rest practice, closing by breaking bread with each other. Saturday we will rise with a gentle slow flow, breakfast that will gently transition into reflective time. After lunch we'll ground through a guided meditation that awakens our creative potential with space to explore your artistic side with an optional art project. Saturday will close with an early dinner, reflective space/ sister circle journal session. Then settle in for the evening with a gentle yin flow and Nidra session. Sunday we will practice a moving meditation with rounds of Surya Namaskar with breakfast and a closing sister circle.
6:15-6:30 Opening Circle
8:00-9:30 Restorative Yoga Introduction & Rest practice
10:30 Quiet Time
7:00- 8:00am Clear Away -Slow Flow
9:00-10:00 Free Time
10:00-11:30 Reflect & Release & Rest (workshop and practice)
12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
1:00-3:00 Create & Liberate- Meditation creative play/art project
3:00-4:30 Free Time
6:00-7:00 Reflect & Release & Rest Pods
8:00- 9:30 Talking Circle/Listening Circle/ Journal and Yin flow
10:00pm Quiet Time / Packing
*optional 6:00-7:00 am Surya Namaskar moving meditation
8:00-9:00 Free time/Packing
9:30-10:30 Closing Circle
10:30 - 11:00 Departure
(Travel and transportation are not included, you will need to make your own travel arrangements)
Community (shared room): $1165 per person
*payment plan available*
Single occupancy bed Shared room/space
Queen (private room): $1465 per person
*payment plan available*
Patio Access in room
King (private room): $1765 per person
*payment plan available*
Walk- In Closet
- Five semi-private yoga sessions inviting you to cultivate a deeper connection to rest and stillness.
- Three curated personal workshops exploring ways to invite clarity and creativity through rest and stillness.
- Our menus for the weekend will be plant based, with vegan options available. Friday a warm welcoming dinner will be shared. Saturday you’ll enjoy three high quality, organic meals, with plenty of snacks, drinks and water. Sunday, a comforting breakfast will be shared before departure.
- All yoga supplies and props will be available (yoga mat, bolsters, blankets, blocks etc). You may also bring and use your own. Eye Pillows will also be provided however please feel free to bring your own.
- All art materials, journals and pens for creative expression and self reflections.
Idaho Springs sits on the lands of the Cheyenne and Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute). Located in Clear Creek Canyon, in the mountains upstream from Golden, approximately 30 miles west of Denver. As this retreat will be during the winter season, please pack and plan accordingly.
What You’ll need:
- Warm clothing
- *Hiking gear (if you want to hike during free time)
- Personal items/ Toiletries
- Extra comfort items
- If you visit the Rocky Mountains ANYTIME in winter, a 4 wheel or all wheel drive is HIGHLY recommended. Please be prepared. Transportation is not provided.
- The property is located near St. Mary's Glacier with easy access to hikes. As this retreat is in the winter season, please plan accordingly if you would like to venture outside. Additional outdoor gear will not be provided.
About our Space:
- Professionally managed
- Two shared bathrooms, one with tub/shower, one with shower.
- Large deck with gas grill overlooking the creek
- Fire pit next to the creek. (Firewood provided.)
- Dish Network and Internet included.
- Convenient location right off of Fall River Road.
- Located near the trailhead for the St. Mary’s glacier hike.
To hold your space a non-refundable deposit of $290.00 is required if full payment can not be made at registration. Please note, there are no refunds, however you can exchange your attendance for someone elses. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to exchange your attendance.
*Payment plans are also available, please email email@example.com for payment options.
- Early Bird-Community$965$9650$0
- Early Bird- Queen (Private)$1,265$1,2650$0
- Early Bird- King (private)